We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Labels are hidden when node is dragged to diagram from symbol palette

Hi,

i have set up symbol palette and diagram. In symbol palette i have several nodes, but first one is regular node with base type, and has one label.

When i start dragging node from symbol palette to diagram (Screenshot_drag_step1.png in attached zip) node is presented well while dragging over symbol palette.
Then when i drag node on diagram issue happens, node is presented without labels (Screenshot_drag_step2.png in attached zip).
Then when i let node drop on diagram, labels are back (Screenshot_drag_step3.png in attached zip).

Example is zipped and attached.

Is there some configuration that i have missed or this is an issue in control?

Kind Regards,
Nebojsa Zecevic

Attachment: Drag_nodes_with_labels_c02811c6.zip

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team July 14, 2016 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Nebojsa, 

By default, when we drag and drop the node from the palette onto the diagram, we hide the node’s label because when we drag the node from the palette and hover it over the other node in the diagram, the cursor will be on the label and we could find the overlapped element. This is due to labels are rendered in a different layer because of performance improvement in the diagram. However we considered this “Dragging from Symbol palette with label option as a feature request and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon