We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfCircularGauge not drawing after visibility change on iOS

I have a Forms page that has is something like this:

---gauge setup stuff---

---gauge setup stuff---
---other items in the other rows--
Appologies for any typos in the above code I just typed it in off the top of my head. Anyway, StackOneVisiblity and Stack two visibility are set in the ViewModel and a button in one of the rows in the grid cycles through the stacks visibility settings to display one gauge or another. This works fine on android. On iOS, only the initial gauge is displayed. The other one will just display a "*" of all things.

2 Replies

JD Jeff Dalby July 13, 2016 01:38 AM UTC

Well it took out my code example.  So the sort version is create a grid with a couple rows.  Add two stackviews both assigned to the same row, with the IsVisible bound to a bool on the view model. Add a different sfcirculargauge to each stack.  Add a button on one of the other rows on the grid that triggers an icommand which swaps the two bools to toggle the visibility between one stack and the other.  Quick way to let some one cycle through different gauges.  Problem is it doesn't work on iOS.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 13, 2016 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon