We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using the GanttControl

Hello.

1. How can I move the header node? 
2. How can I move multiples the nodes?
3. How can I move the node in different header node?
4. How can I delete, change or add connector, using a GUI?

3 Replies

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team July 13, 2016 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Berezkin, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query1: How can I move the header node?  

The header node will be drawn based on the aggregate of child nodes start and end time values. If you want to manually calculate the header node start and end time, you can set UseAutoUpdateHierachy as false. 

Please refer the sample from the following location. 

Query2: How can I move multiples the nodes? 

Please provide more information or use case on this scenario, which will be helpful to provide a better solution. 

Query3: How to move the node in different header node and delete, change or add connector, using a GUI? 

Currently we don’t have support for dragging the nodes between the rows and adding predecessor by dragging from the node .So we have considered the requirement as feature. This feature will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Rachel. A 

BG Berezkin Gena July 14, 2016 08:51 AM UTC

1. It's about the movement of the header node in GUI. I want to hold down the left mouse button, drag the node title. I expect that all the subordinate tasks adequately change their position.
2. I want to choose several tasks (using the GUI) and move them simultaneously.
3. Please provide more detailed information. I can expect that after some time, these features will be added?

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team July 14, 2016 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Berezkin, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have logged your requirements “Child node position changes according to the parent node, Move multiple nodes simultaneously, Dragging the nodes between the rows and Adding predecessor by dragging from the node” as feature request in our database. We will implement these features in any of our upcoming releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.  

Regards, 
G.Sridharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon