We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to open the PDF

Hi ,

If the PDF contains Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) fonts it doesn't open. It's opening in Adobe Reader XI. But unable to open in the older version of PDF reader. Its demanding to install 
some package. I have attached a screen cast . Please  find the attachment  and suggest me if any other way to open the file without installing any package.

Attachment: PDF_Issue_dbb4580a.zip

1 Reply

BN Bhuvaneswari Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 13, 2016 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Anuj,

When you open documents with CJK font in Adobe reader, the corresponding font files are not installed with adobe reader installation, so adobe reader asks to install the font packages separately . It is the default behavior in adobe reader. But in multilingual supported adobe reader is used to install font packages with installation, so document with CJK font can be easily opened in Multilingual supported reader, so we are suggesting you to use multilingual supported adobe reader or you can use latest adobe reader.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Bhuvaneswari N.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon