We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is it possible in Month View to have the appointment show a more accurate start and end time?

Hi

I'm trying to show an overall month view of a vehicle doing mulitiple loads. I need to show start and finish times so I can see when a user has captured bad times as the loads (appointments) will overlap.

What I'm getting though is the appointment showing as the whole day. Now a vehicle may have finished a load at 10am and then gone on to load again at 3pm. Is it possible to show the appointment as part of the day rather than as it is now, the full day.

The month view is perfect as it shows so much data and within a few seconds I can see and highlight problems.

Kind regards
George

1 Reply

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 8, 2016 01:22 PM UTC

Hi George, 
Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 
Based on the provide information we suspect that you need to show that appointment start and end time in the appointment template. As of now your requirement of showing appointment start and end time in appointment template can be achieved by using AppointmentTemplate property in the schedule control. We have prepared a sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link. 
If the above provided solution doesn’t satisfy your requirement, could you please provide more about your requirement with screenshot so that we could analyze on your requirement further and provide you the possible solution. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon