We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Crash on Dispose

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12490 Mar 31,2004 06:37 PM UTC Mar 31,2004 08:18 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
Justin Koh
Asked On March 31, 2004 06:37 PM UTC

I inserted a GridGrouping Control into one of my forms. I''m populating it by creating an arraylist of objects and using gridGrpControl1.Table.Engine.SetSourceList(CreateDataSource), where CreateDataDource returns the array list. Things work fine until I go to close the program. I get a null reference exception in grid.dll. Here''s the Trace: Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GroupDropAreaModel.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupDropArea.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.ComponentModel.Component.Finalize() There''s no place for me to try to catch this, either, since it all happens in nonuser code. Any suggestions?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2004 08:18 PM UTC

A couple of Dispose problems in 2030 have been corrected, and these fixes will be in the next release. If you need a build before we get the next release out, you can submit a Direct Trac support incident and request a private build.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;