We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Crash on Dispose

I inserted a GridGrouping Control into one of my forms. I''m populating it by creating an arraylist of objects and using gridGrpControl1.Table.Engine.SetSourceList(CreateDataSource), where CreateDataDource returns the array list. Things work fine until I go to close the program. I get a null reference exception in grid.dll. Here''s the Trace: Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GroupDropAreaModel.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupDropArea.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.ComponentModel.Component.Finalize() There''s no place for me to try to catch this, either, since it all happens in nonuser code. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 08:18 PM UTC

A couple of Dispose problems in 2030 have been corrected, and these fixes will be in the next release. If you need a build before we get the next release out, you can submit a Direct Trac support incident and request a private build.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon