We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ejToolTip

Hi,
i'm having trouble with Tooltip after clientside click
The ejToolTip is on the imagebutton and the imagebutton is in updatepanel
When the button is clicked (eg. refreshContent for the grid) the ejToolTips no longer show for this or other control where they are set, and it doesn't close on the button that was pressed.
Probably because of updatepanel but i can't find a solution for this.
$("#ImageButtonRefresh").ejTooltip({ content: "Refresh the data." });
Any help appreciated.
Also why isn't the ToolTip control in the help.syncfusion.com for ASP.net? I had to use different control from the dropdown to post this thread because it is not in the list.

2 Replies

PR Pratura July 6, 2016 06:40 AM UTC

I solved this.
Moved the imagebuttons outside the updatepanel and added AsyncPostBackTrigger for them.

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team July 6, 2016 08:06 AM UTC

Hi Pratura, 

Thanks for your update. We are glad to hear that the problem was resolved. 

Query: why isn't the ToolTip control in the help.syncfusion.com for ASP.net? I had to use different control from the dropdown to post this thread because it is not in the list. 

Currently we don’t have tooltip support for ASP.NE. We have planned to implement this feature in our upcoming main release Volume 3 2016 release. 

Disclaimer: The date for the feature implementation is tentative and not a commitment on our parts.  

Regards, 
Kasithangam 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon