We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Additional Questions regarding to the thread number: 124651

Hello Syncfusion, 

I have additional two questions regarding to the answer you have made in the number 124651.

#1 If it is possible to just update the ej.PviotGrid to the latest version without having to update the whole javascript platform
How do we do it? Is there are manual to update the selected individual components? 

#2 Where can I download and use the latest version of the javascript platform? 
Is there is the url? 

Thank you. 

1 Reply

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team July 6, 2016 10:15 AM UTC

Hi maverickjin8,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query   
Answer   
If it is possible to just update the ej.PviotGrid to the latest version without having to update the whole javascript platform   
How do we do it? Is there are manual to update the selected individual components?    
Yes. This can be achieved by using custom script generator and use the following link for specific component in required version,    

Note: If you want to use PivotGrid for server mode, update the whole JavaScript package since update is available in assemblies and WCF/WebAPI also.   
Where can I download and use the latest version of the javascript platform?    
Is there is the url?    

Please use the below link for downloading our latest version of Essential Studio for JavaScript platform and other platform too.    

Thanks,   
Alagarsamy D.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon