We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

windows form, mysql and images

Hello,
I am looking for some information on a windows application form (visual basic) and its connection to Mysql. I have successfully done most of the editing to this form on my own through trial and error and lots of research on the internet. I am stuck on one part of my project that I cant seem to find any answers too.
My Windows application form takes data and stores it in mysql. It displays info, i can save, delete, search, next, previous, etc. What I would like to do now is be able to upload a picture as part of my data that is saved. First off, is it possible for mysql to save pictures? And second, how do i make my windows application form accept uploading pictures to be saved?
I would greatly appreciate any help in this area.
Thank you.

1 Reply

RJ Ramya Jayapandi Syncfusion Team July 6, 2016 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Aaron, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

With the below query, we are not sure about the control you are referring to, so could you please let us know your specific control name to assist you. 

Regards, 
Ramya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon