We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

changing minwidth for responsive grid

Hi,

I'm using the syncfusion grid and I need it to be responsive. I've set up the IsResponsive and EnableResponsiveRow properties and they work fine, but the 321 px width is too small for the mobile screens available to us.

So I've changed the max-width in the css file, as suggested in this thread 119721
@media (max-width :450px)

The grid changes now, but there is a problem with the filter and sorting menu. When the screen is smaller then 320 px, the filtering and sorting are available in the grid toolbar. But even after changing the width in the css file to 450px, the icons are not available for 350 px (for example).

How can I change this behaviour and make the filtering and sorting available for screens larger then 320 px, but still in mobile mode? 

Thanks,
Catalina

1 Reply

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team July 11, 2016 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Catalina, 
A support incident has been created under your account to resolve the issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,
Jayaprakash K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon