We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bundle size c# too huge

Hello,
we have used the SFchart only in UWP windows app.but while building the package, or during component loading, all the Dll's belongs to sync fusion is getting added and hence resulting in APP bundle >100MB for a simple graph.how can we reduce the Bundle size ? Thank u

7 Replies

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team July 5, 2016 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Chandra sekhar,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can able to reduce the app bundle size by referring the needed controls DLL alone, instead of referring the SDK. We can get SfChart’s DLL from the below directory. 

Directory: [Installed location] \Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\[build version]\Assemblies for Universal Windows\10.0 \Syncfusion.SfChart.UWP.dll

Thanks,
Santhiya A

DD Deanna Delapasse July 8, 2016 12:53 PM UTC

Santhiya,

Is there a list of each control's dependencies published somewhere?  We are only using a few controls and also prefer not to bundle the entire SDK.  

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team July 11, 2016 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Chandra Sekhar, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please find the below UG documentation link to know about the list of dependencies for all our UWP controls. 

Regards, 
Devi 

SS Salvatore Salpietro March 10, 2017 03:51 AM UTC

Hello,

I tried to do this exact thing, and after removing reference to the SyncFusion SDK and replacing it with a reference to the SFChart DLL, I am getting a bunch of errors in my project - on the XAML page

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error  The name "SfChart" does not exist in the namespace "using:Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Charts". 

EDIT: In case anyone gets this - closing and reopening the project in Visual Studio solved the issue for me.

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team March 13, 2017 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Chandra Sekhar, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have considered your suggested solution for the reported scenario. 

Regards, 
Devi  

EA Enrique Alejandro Pinelo Novelo October 22, 2017 12:21 AM UTC

Thanks you were right, it solved it for me!!! just close the project from within VS2017.

DS Durgadevi Selvaraj Syncfusion Team October 23, 2017 10:39 AM UTC

Hi Enrique, 
We glad to know that your problem has been resolved. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Durgadevi S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon