We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tooltip gesture recognizer on iOS

Hi,

i am using sf chart with a tooltip on each data point. On the tooltip i have an image and a label and they both have tap gesture recognizers. When the user taps the label or the image a command is executed.

This works on android however the gesture recognizer doesn't seems to work at all on iOS. The tooltip shows up but when i try to tap on any of these controls tapped event is not fired.

Regards, Gjorgji.

3 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team July 5, 2016 02:46 AM UTC

Hi Gjorgji,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have prepared a sample for “tapGestures in tooltip” using image and label and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124843/ze/TooltipGesture-1717953670  

Regards,
Manivannan E. 

GB Gjorgji Belkoski September 1, 2016 09:15 AM UTC

Hi,

is there any workaround for this issue in xamarin forms. My app is xamarin forms app and in order to implement this solution some larger refactoring is needed.

Is this a known issue?

Regards, Gjorgji.

JC Jaikrishna Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team September 2, 2016 02:01 PM UTC

Hi Gjorgji, 

Please follow the instructions given in the below links to reduce the xamarin forms app size. 

Regards, 
Jaikrishna C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon