We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Porting App from WinRT to UWP

I'm porting a WinRT app to UWP and i was using the sfCalendar with resources it seems that the functionality is gone?  Can i have it back somehow?

3 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 4, 2016 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Jean, 
As of now we don’t have any support to implement resource in SfSchedule UWP control and already we have logged a feature request on this and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

JT Jean Teneglio July 4, 2016 09:03 PM UTC

Ok Great, in the mean time i would like to know if it is possible to do those 2 things, which Am unable to do but maybe i do not know everything about this control

1. Synchronizing 2 or more scheduler control : what I mean here is I have 2 scheduler control and if I user the scroll back to go down on a day let's say from 1 am to 7 pm , can i make the other scheduler control move as well (at the same time)?

2. Drap and drop an appointment from one Scheduler control to another?

thanks

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 5, 2016 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Jean, 
1. Synchronizing 2 or more scheduler control 
As of now your requirement of synchronizing scroll viewer can be achieved using VisualTreeHelper by find the inner elements of the schedule control. We have prepared a sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link. 
Sample Link:SynchronizingTime

2. Drag and drop an appointment from one Scheduler control to another 
As of now we are only having the support to drag and drop the appointment from list view to the schedule control and we don’t have any support to drag drop the appointment from one schedule control to other in same application. We have logged a feature request on this and this will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 
If the above provided solution or our definition of this feature is different from your requirement, then share the specific details with us—so that we can work towards fulfilling your requirements. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon