We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with baseline stripes and holidays days

Hi,

we’ve got a problem with your ejGantt. Holidays days and baseline/forecast stripes are displayed incorrectly. Holidays days are moved backward and the baseline stripe is moved forward in relation to forecast strip even if both have the same parameters. We enclose screenshots. A prompt answer will be appreciated.

Holidays days   Baseline/forecast stripes

9 Replies

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team July 4, 2016 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Karol, 
We regret for the inconvenience caused. 
We have analysed the reported issue with our sample. We are unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with the replication procedure? This would be helpful for us to serve you. 
Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.    
Regards,
Jone sherine P S

KW Karol Wlodarek July 5, 2016 08:12 AM UTC

Thanks for reply.

Holidays now works fine, but my baseline still are incorrect.

Here is my example:
http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/pckcswlb

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team July 6, 2016 08:05 AM UTC

Hi Karol,   

We were able to reproduce issue in baseline while using date and time for baseline dates and in 24 hours’ timescale mode. We have confirmed this as an issue and the fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 2 Service pack 1 release, which is expected to be rolled out by the end of July, 2016.   

Regards,   
Mahalakshmi K.  

KW Karol Wlodarek July 7, 2016 07:07 AM UTC

OK, thanks for reply.

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team July 8, 2016 04:33 AM UTC

Hi Karol,   
Thanks for the Update.   
Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this.       
Regards,  
Jone sherine P S    

MC Michal Cywinski July 30, 2016 08:08 PM UTC

Are there any updates regarding this problem? Is the service pack already available? This is some kind of blocker for us.

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team August 1, 2016 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Michal, 
We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2016 Volume 2 Service Pack Release v14.2.0.28 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 
We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,             
Jone sherine P S  

MC Michal Cywinski August 2, 2016 06:04 AM UTC

Thank you for your answer and for releasing the service pack. I will let you know if I encounter further problems.

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team August 3, 2016 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Michal, 
Thanks for the update. 
Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this
Regards, 
Jone sherine P S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon