We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Show icon instead of days

Hi,
is it possible to replace the day-number (1, 2, 3, ..) with an icon? I have a use case where users have done something on certain days of the month and I want to highlight those days.
Thank you a lot in advance,
Tac

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team July 1, 2016 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Tac,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently control custom View cannot be provided in SfCalendar and we can differentiate the dates by customizing the background color of the cells using the OnMonthLoaded event. We have considered your request "Customise the date cell in Calendar control" as feature. We have already logged feature report regarding this and it will be available in our upcoming Volume 3 release. You can check our website periodically to know about our release.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

MA Manuel March 13, 2017 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Tac
I would also be interested in that feature. It however still doesn't seem to be available in the most recent version?
Xuni already offers this feature: http://www.goxuni.com/docs/xamarin/userguide/CustomDayContent.html
Best,
Manuel

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 14, 2017 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your update.

We can achieve your requirement "Customize the date cell in Calendar control" by set the custom image for OnMonthCellLoaded event View API and we have also prepared the sample which we have try to implement your requirement.Please find the Sample from the below link.

This feature is available in our current version of Essential Studio and you can download from the below link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/129119/essential-studio-2017-volume-1-service-pack-release-v15-1-0-37-available-for-download 

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon