We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TileView Theme Bootstrap not run

hi! i 'm new user, i have downloaded version 14.1, i have insert bootstrap theme in my project.
Other control run good with thistheme, only tile view not appear, the tile apper white seems the backgroud not was set.
This problem make, for the moment, only a tile, and only with theme that contain gradient function. 
The lime theme with green normal color seems good.
how it possible? how ican do for fix it? The browser are all updated, infact the online version run correctly, instead myproject and local instellad version (with dashboard) not run with this themes.

Attachment: Immagine_8b028822.rar

1 Reply

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team June 30, 2016 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Maria, 

We regret the inconvenience caused. 

The reported issue with TileView gradient and bootstrap themes is already a known issue with versions 14.1. It has been fixed in our 2016 Volume 2 Release v14.2.0.26, which is available for download under the following link. 

You can also get updated script and theme files from our custom script generator. Refer the following links for more details.  

Regards, 
Ezhil S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon