We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Queries for calendar month UI

Hi Hemalatha,

We are facing some issues, like-

- Change selected date text color and background color
- Dynamically add or remove inline events
- Disable date de-selct event, as it removes all the color set from OnDrawMonthcell method.
- MonthChanged event is not called for iOS

Please let us know what will be the solution for these.

Thanks!

6 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 20, 2016 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Bharadwaj ,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

The reported issues are known issues and has been fixed already. This fix will be available in our Volume 2 release. You may also check our website periodically to know about our release.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R 

BS Bharadwaj Satbhai June 23, 2016 04:42 AM UTC

Hi Hemalatha,

May i know the tentative date of Volume-2 release?

Thanks!

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 24, 2016 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Bharadwaj,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 2, 2016 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/124709/essential-studio-2016-volume-2-release-v14-2-0-26-is-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R.

BS Bharadwaj Satbhai June 28, 2016 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Hemalatha,

I have downloaded latest release for xamarin.
But it is asking for Product unlock key. I have entered the key which was with me previously. But it says this key won't be used for volume 2 release.

What is the solution? How can i obtain the key to install this latest release?

Thanks!!

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team June 29, 2016 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Bharadwaj,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The reported issue occurred as you have used the previous version unlock key for unlocking the v14.2 Syncfusion setup.

We would like to let you know that all Syncfusion setup are Version Specific and you have to use the key that belongs to the respective version. You should use the v14.2 unlock key for unlocking the v14.2 Syncfusion setup.

Please use the v14.2 unlock key which was sent to your mail when you start the Xamarin download.

Also you can find the evaluation key in below link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/unlockkeys/14_2_0_26/xamarin  

Regards,
Manivannan S.

BS Bharadwaj Satbhai June 30, 2016 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Manivannan,

Thanks for the help!!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon