We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeNavigator permission setting

Hi,

In my user right permission setting, I modify the TreeNavigator features (Enabled = True/False  and visible = True / False) accordingly to current's user permission setting. That feature is working perfectly good when the form shows up. However, if I go down in a sub-item, and go back to the Main menu, the visibility setting has not been kept (all good on the Enabled side). This looks like a small bug, can someone take a look at this? Meanwhile, is there a way to circumvent this behavior in the runtime? - Nicolas

5 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team June 27, 2016 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared sample and tested the reported behavior with TreeNavigator, based on the provided details. Can you please check the behavior shown in below video and confirm if this is the reported behavior?  

Upon your confirmation, we will share you the further details in this.   

Regards,  

Keerthana  

NI Nicolas June 27, 2016 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Kerthana, I could not load the video file, but achieved to load the file. In order to reproduce the behavior, please add visibility feature (as shown below), the menu item first disappears when the button is clicked, when you down in any other menu, and go back, visibility is reset to True (by itself)

private void buttonAdv1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            this.treeMenuItem3.Enabled = true;
            this.treeMenuItem3.Visible = true;
        }

private void buttonAdv2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            this.treeMenuItem3.Enabled = false;
            this.treeMenuItem3.Visible = false;
        }

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team June 28, 2016 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Thank you for your update. 

We confirmed this requirement “TreeMenuItem visibility in TreeNavigator” as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 

Keerthana 

NI Nicolas June 28, 2016 11:09 PM UTC

Thank you for your support! - Nicolas

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team June 30, 2016 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Thank you. Please follow-up with the created incident for further assistance. 

Regards, 

Keerthana   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon