We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to set drawerheader size of the navigationdrawer?

Hi,
I can't find a way to set the size of drawerheader. Actually, I can't set any properties for the drawerheader. There are properties for the drawerheader in the property window but any of its properties I set seem not working.  I dunno what I'm missing. There's some piece of information in the Overview section for the navigationdrawer but not helpful for me. I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you.

2 Replies

LA Larry June 25, 2016 08:08 AM UTC

I'm for now cuz programmatically setting them is fine. I have to set the minimumsize of the header first in the code as below:
            this.navigationDrawer1.DrawerHeader.MinimumSize = new System.Drawing.Size(10, 10);
            this.navigationDrawer1.DrawerHeader.Height = 35;
            this.navigationDrawer1.DrawerHeader.BackColor = Color.DarkSeaGreen;

But any settings in the VS property window for drawerheader just don't work.  

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team June 27, 2016 06:02 AM UTC

Hi Larry, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We confirmed this requirement “full-fledged design time customization” as improvisation and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 

Keerthana 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon