We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reccuring Schedule Server Side

Hi 
I'm looking for samples that show how to handle appointments on the server side. The appointment are stored in a SQL server no trouble with that my concern is about how to query on it.

My need is to know for a specific day all the appointments including the recurring ones.
Example: for the appointments below if I query about the 1st june I get "reccuring 1" and "Apmnt 1" ( and their properties)

Thank You

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team June 27, 2016 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Geoffroy, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared the sample for your requirement “Need to perform server side filtering” which can be downloaded from the following location: 

In the above sample, default Schedule is rendered with some appointments. When the button is clicked current date appointment’s alone will be displayed in the Scheduler. Filtering process are done on controller side via ajax post. Kindly refer to the following code example used in the above sample. 
<Code> 
public JsonResult appFilter(DateTime curDate) 
        { 
            var DataSource = new DataClasses1DataContext().ScheduleDatas.ToList(); 
            List<ScheduleData> appointmentList = DataSource.ToList(); 
            DateTime StartDate = curDate; 
            DateTime EndDate = curDate.AddHours(24); 
            appointmentList = DataSource.ToList().Where(app => app.StartTime >= StartDate && app.StartTime <= EndDate || app.Recurrence == 1).ToList();// here particular date appointment is filtered 
            return Json(appointmentList, JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet); 
        } 
</Code> 

If we have misunderstood your requirement or if the above code doesn’t suit’s your needs – kindly share us with some more details like on which scenario you need to query the scheduler data based on date (i.e. how do you want to choose the particular date, based on which you need to query). 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Up arrow icon