We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AccessViolationException

In my app my data is created on-the-fly from a linq query, so when I need to add a row I am trying to reset the Source attribute from the current query result.  The Accordion is throwing an exception saying: "Exception thrown: 'System.AccessViolationException' in Syncfusion.SfAccordion.UWP.dll  Additional information: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."

My app is quite complicated but I've managed to create a small subset to illustrate the problem.  Click the "Click to start" button. Then after you see the accordion click the "Click Me To Reset the Data" button.  All it does is RESET the source to the same value it was set initially (obviously this doesn't make sense, but the exception is the same as my app so I believe it's related).

Please take a look and let me know!  If you put a breakpoint in ComponentPage.xaml.cs in the "testMe_Click" method you can step through and see the failure.

thanks!

Attachment: Accordion_602ee17e.zip

1 Reply

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team June 24, 2016 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Deanna,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sugapriya.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon