We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Highlight character confliction in EditControl

Hi, I defined a customized language for Edit Control to highlight my key words and some operators. E.g. words surrounded by [:] display in red, operactors such as [+] [-] [*] [/] display in blue. See following screenshot.

[:=] and [=:] are definied in XAML, their color is blue, the result is not as expected. [=:] is blue, but [:=] is red, because it starts with [:], it match another condition. Is there any property to set the level for syncfusion:Lexem.
In my project, [:=] display in blue is a higher level. I upload the project for you.

Attachment: Edit_Control_Features_1667ac50.zip

1 Reply

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team June 24, 2016 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Nick,

While we try to modify your updated sample, we have faced issue and logged defect report for this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Priyanga B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon