We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

exception occure at pivotcalculation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124679 Jun 22,2016 08:14 AM Jun 23,2016 06:57 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PivotGridControl
Paurnima
Asked On June 22, 2016 08:14 AM

Hi,
I am using Pivot Grid Control .
I want to add calculations on quantity column  .
But it gives me exception .

my code is,

pivotGridControl1.ItemSource = null;

DataTable pivotgrid = new DataTable();
            int custID =Convert.ToInt32( cmbCustName.SelectedValue);
            pivotgrid = cbs.bindcustwisesaletrends(custID,dtpFromDate.Value,dtpToDate.Value);

pivotGridControl1.ItemSource = pivotgrid;
            this.pivotGridControl1.TableControl.Refresh();

this.pivotGridControl1.PivotRows.Add(new PivotItem { FieldHeader = "ItemName", FieldMappingName = "ItemName", TotalHeader = "Total" });
            this.pivotGridControl1.PivotRows.Add(new PivotItem { FieldHeader = "Month", FieldMappingName = "Month", TotalHeader = "Total" });

this.pivotGridControl1.PivotColumns.Add(new PivotItem { FieldMappingName = "CustName", TotalHeader = "Total" });
            this.pivotGridControl1.PivotColumns.Add(new PivotItem { FieldMappingName = "SaleItemCode", TotalHeader = "Total" });

PivotComputationInfo m_PivotComputationInfo = new PivotComputationInfo()
            {
                CalculationName = "SoldQty",
                FieldName = "SoldQty",
                Format = "C",
                SummaryType = SummaryType.Count

};

this.pivotGridControl1.PivotCalculations.Add(m_PivotComputationInfo);

Is any solution regarding this?

Thanks and regards,
Paurnima.

Piruthiviraj Malaimelraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2016 06:57 AM

Hi Paurnima, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed your reported scenario and created the simple sample based on your requirement but we could not able to reproduce the issue .We need some more details about your customization. Please provide us with the stack trace of the exception or modified the sample with issue reproducible. This would be very helpful for us to provide the exact solution at the earliest. 

Sample link: 

Regards, 
Piruthiviraj 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;