We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disabling tap navigation on SfCarousel

I am having some problem with the behavior of SfCarousel when attempting to swipe in order to move to the next or previous item. The problem is that there is a small area of the control where the swipe actually works. If you end your swipe over an SfCarouselItem that is not the selected item, you end up having two selected events fired. One for the swipe which moves to the next card, and one for the pointer released event, moving the selection to the SfCarouselItem where the swipe gesture ended. The swipe gesture works correctly when you end your swipe in the currently selected SfCarouselItem. I'd like to Just disable the pointer relased event to avoid the unpredictable behavior (as I prefer having the swipe navigation gesture over the tap to navigate). Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team June 20, 2016 11:59 AM UTC

Hi L Cole,

Thanks for your update.

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

LC L Cole Jones June 20, 2016 04:55 PM UTC

Thanks for the rapid reply and for confirming the issue! I'll follow the linked issue to track the resolution.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon