We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

For every pdf-page an image and use all the images to convert them back to a new pdf file

Hi,

I would like to take an existing PDF-file and for every page create a snapshot/screenshot/image, use all the images(e.g. 30 pages= 30 images) to create a new PDF-file.

How to do this in c# ?

3 Replies

BN Bhuvaneswari Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 17, 2016 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Testname, 

We have created the sample for “every pdf-page an image and use all the images to convert them back to a new pdf file” . 
Please find the sample in below link 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

With Regards, 
Bhuvaneswari N. 

TE Testname June 17, 2016 01:23 PM UTC

Which assembly shout I use for  "loadedDocument.ExportAsImage" ?

Is it a problem to use "                PdfLoadedDocument loadedDocument = new PdfLoadedDocument();" in my action method or should I declare it outside and initailize it inside like you did ?

BN Bhuvaneswari Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 20, 2016 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Testname, 

Thanks for the update, 
ExportAsImage has been added since the version 14.1.0.41. So, We are suggesting you to use upgraded assemblies or you can use “Syncfusion.PdfViewer.Windows.dll” to export the pdf as images, Please refer below link for more information. 

And you can declare & initialize the PdfLoadedDocument inside the action method also. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance, 

With Regards, 
Bhuvaneswari N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon