We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sum in Chart data series

Hi.

I'm creating a chart and I would like to know if there's anyway to:

1. Show the sum of all values instead of single.

2. Show the value inside or near the chart when using the pie chart series

3. Also, my column chart keeps having problems displaying the x-axis label, showing only numbers. However, in the designer view (during debug) the labels appear ok.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team June 16, 2016 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query1:  Show the sum of all values instead of single. 

You can only display the y value with respect to the total sum using the following code snippet. 

C# 

(series as PieSeries).AdornmentsInfo.SegmentLabelContent = LabelContent.YofTot;                    

Query2:  Show the value inside or near the chart when using the pie chart series 

We can set the labels position using LabelPosition property as shown in the below code snippet. 

C# 

(series as PieSeries).LabelPosition = CircularSeriesLabelPosition.Outside; 

Query3: Column chart keeps having problems displaying the x-axis label, showing only numbers. However, in the designer view (during debug) the labels appear ok. 

We are unable to reproduce the reported problem. Could you please reproduce the problem in the provided sample below which will be helpful to provide you a solution.  

Note: If the x is numerical axis then only the numbers will be displayed. 

Regards, 
Rachel.A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon