We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Buttons not working in TabControl

Hello everyone,
I've used the Sample CustomizedToolBar in my WPF project, but when I put the ToolBarManager in a TabItem all the Buttons and ToggleButtons are disabled. When I remove the TabControl everything work fine. I've noticed that removing the command from a button will reenable it even if the ToolBarManager is in a TabItem. I don't know if I'm missing something here but this behavior is pretty strange. Anyone can help/correct me?
Thx for the attention

3 Replies

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team June 16, 2016 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Antoine,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue "Button and Toggle Buttons are disabled while using ToolBarManager inside TabItem". We have prepared a sample to put ToolBarManager inside TabItem ("Tab1") and tried to replicate the issue. You can download it from the following link

Sample:  CustomizedToolBarDemo_Sample

If the issue still persists, please get back to us with your issue reproducible sample. This would help us to proceed further.

Regards,
Durga S.

NW Nyx Wallace June 20, 2016 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Durga

I've tried your sample and I was able to reproduce my problem by adding a new tab "Tab0" in the first position. I give you the MainWindow.xaml code with my modification, nothing else was changed in the sample.

Please let me know if you have my same behavior.

Regards
Antoine F.

Attachment: MainWindow_7072f4f4.zip

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team June 21, 2016 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Antoine,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Regards,
Durga S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon