We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

parameter

i use mysql
i have create a parametre @VEHICULE 
and a query in dataset in the table tablix  
SELECT ps.designation, dt.quantite,dt.prix_unitaire , vh.immatriculation FROM pieces AS ps  INNER JOIN details_intervention AS dt ON ps.idpieces=dt.pieces_idpieces INNER JOIN fiche_intervention AS fi ON dt.idfiche_intervention=fi.idfiche_intervention INNER JOIN vehicule AS vh ON fi.idvehicule=vh.idvehicule   where vh.immatriculation=@VEHICULE

when i clic  preview the report and select the value of parameter ..  i dn'tsee any thing in the table .. i don't no what is the problem ..
please help me .

1 Reply

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team June 15, 2016 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Abdourahamane, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue and the query filter using dependent parameter is working fine at our end. We have prepared a sample and it can be downloaded from below location,   

Please refer to the below UG documentation to create sample, 

You can obtain the JavaScript ReportViewer samples from the below build installed location,   
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\version\JavaScript\reportsamples   

If the issue still persists, then share the issue reproducible report definition with data to validate the mentioned issue at our end.  

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon