We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Carousel items from device density drawable folder

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124440 Jun 9,2016 09:08 PM Jun 13,2016 08:03 AM Xamarin.Android 1
Tags: SfCarousel
Steve
Asked On June 9, 2016 09:08 PM

I am new to syncfusion but I am using the SfCarousel on an Android App. I would like to apply the carousel item image from my drawable folder depending on the device density (mdpi, xhdpi ..) At present I don't think it is doing this. Is there a way of getting my app to get images from these folders. I hope so as this is a pretty standard approach for all images in android.

Hemalatha Marikumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 13, 2016 08:03 AM

Hi Steve,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently we don't have support to get the images from Drawable folder depending on the device density (mdpi, xhdpi ..). We will provide the custom view support for Carousel control from which the images can be retrieved anywhere in the resource folder. This support will be available in our upcoming Volume 2 release. You may also check our website periodically to know about our release.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;