We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Making DockingManager respect form''s size limits

I have code similar to the following: Form f = new Form(); DockingManager d = new DockingManager(); ... // initialize f, put d in f ... Form g = new Form(); ... g.Size = new Point(100,100); g.Locked = true; ... // add g to f, enable docking for g It seems to me the appropriate behavior here is to allow docking for g, but to keep its size fixed. This is not what happens, however; instead the DockingManager allows clients to freely resize the form (g, in this example). Is there a workaround for this?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2004 01:46 AM UTC

Hi Feminella, You could prevent all the docking windows associated with the DockingManager from being resized by setting the FreezeResizing property to true. Please refer to the sample attached that illustrates this. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DA David April 5, 2004 04:59 AM UTC

What version of Syncfusion does this require? I get an error saying that the specified property does not exist. David

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2004 09:54 AM UTC

Hi David, The DockingManager''s FreezeResizing property was added recently, and the above sample was created using our latest release Essential Suite v2.0.3.0. Please open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard if you wish to receive this version. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon