We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Errors compiling your UWP samples for .Net Native

Hello,
I can't compile the UWP samples (project SampleBrowser_2015)  for .Net Native
I got errors 
 'XamlTypeInfoProvider.get_116_SfTabControl_LeftHeader(object)' will always throw an exception due to the missing method 'SfTabControl.get_LeftHeader()'. There may have been a missing assembly.SampleBrowser_2015
 'XamlTypeInfoProvider.get_119_SfTabControl_RightHeaderTemplate(object)' will always throw an exception due to the missing method 'SfTabControl.get_RightHeaderTemplate()'. There may have been a missing assembly. SampleBrowser_2015

thanks
Stefan

4 Replies

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team June 10, 2016 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue “Compilation errors in UWP SampleBrowser” in our latest version(14.1.0.46.) Could you please update us your current Essential Studio version and also let us know whether you have received any patch for the feature "Support for RightHeader and LeftHeader in SfTabControl"? This would be helpful for us to proceed further.

Regards,
Jessie

ST Stefan Tsalapatis June 10, 2016 06:32 PM UTC

Hi Jessie, 
I am using the last service pack 14.1.0.46  ( I have downloaded  only the UWP and Javascript).
Also I have installed only the Windows Software Development Kit 10.0.10586.212.
I did not get any patch for the feature "Support for RightHeader and LeftHeader in SfTabControl".
How to get it ?
Regards,
Stefan

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team June 13, 2016 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Stefan,

We suggest you to build our 14.1.0.46 version SampleBrowser by unchecking the Compile with.NET native tool chain option. Compiling with .NET native throws OutOfMemory due to large number of samples added in our SampleBrowser project and it is working fine when Compile with.NET native tool chain option is unchecked. Please check our assemblies or SDK with simple application and get back to us if issue still persists.

Regards,
Jessie

MS Marimuthu Sivalingam Syncfusion Team October 7, 2016 01:44 PM UTC

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for your update.

We have already faced this exception with previous Windows 10 Operating System and Visual Studio. This problem has been solved once we updated our Windows 10 Operating System and Visual Studio to the latest update. So we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Could you please share your Machine configuration and Visual Studio version it will help to proceed further on this.

Note: Ensure the required space in local drive while compiling project with .NET native tool chain option.

Regards,
Marimuthu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon