We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SFCalendar issues

I had integrated SFCalendar in my project.

But there are few problems i am facing, like-

- I am unable to set Max Date and Min Date limit to this control in iOS(In Android it works perfectly fine).

- Swipe issue in iPad for month.

- There are number of properties exist inside this control, but these are not working properly, like-

- Can't set background color and text color for dates in android

5 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 8, 2016 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Bharadwaj,

Query: Unable to set Max Date and Min Date in Calendar

We were able to reproduce the reported issue at our side. The fix of reported issue will be available in our upcoming Volume 2 service pack1 release. You may also check our website periodically to know about our release.

Query: Swipe issue in iPad for month.

We were unable reproduce the reported behavior at our end. Please update us more details, replication procedure or sample project to analyze more and provide an appropriate solution.

Query: Can't set background color and text color for dates in android

We can set the background and text color for calendar dates by using OnDrawMonthCell. Please use the following code example,

Code Example,

void sfCalendar_OnDrawMonthCell(object sender, Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.MonthCell args)
{
args.TextColor = Color.Red;
args.BackgroundColor = Color.Purple;

}

We have created a sample for achieving your requirement. Please download the same from the following link

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124396/ze/Customization-1478470637

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

BS Bharadwaj Satbhai June 9, 2016 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Hemalatha,
Thanks for the reply!

Still there is problem with last query-

Query: Can't set background color and text color for dates in android
 - 
I am unable to get the event OnDrawMonthCell on SFCalendar.
   I have added syncfusion.sfcalendare.xforms dll to my project. Also set corresponding references to platform specific folders, but it doesn't give this event for SFCalendar object.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 10, 2016 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Bharadwaj,

Thanks for your update.

OnDrawMethodCell event is available only from our latest version. Please upgrade your Syncfusion version to 14.1.0.46 and refer to the following link for the same.

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/version-history/

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

BS Bharadwaj Satbhai June 14, 2016 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Hemalatha,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have integrated latest dll for sfcalendar. This works for android like a charm.
But i am facing problems for iOS now. What is the reason behind?
As it is code inside PCL, it should work on both platforms.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team June 15, 2016 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Bharadwaj,

Thanks for your update.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue on OnDrawMethodCell event in iOS. We have created a sample.Please download the sample from the following link

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124396/ze/CalendarSample1245401853107293

Please refer the above sample. If the issue still persists, update us with the modified sample or replication procedure to analyze more and provide an appropriate solution.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon