We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FontSize doesn't change; tweak dropdown panel

My team used syncfusion treenavigator. I've tried tweaking the colors, margins and padding but wasn't able to change the FontSize. Any tips? Would also like to ask how to change the size of the panel that holds the items when the dropdown button is clicked. How do we tweak so it would only have the length of the dropdown control; excluding the button.

1 Reply

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team June 7, 2016 01:58 PM UTC

Hi Hazel,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Query #1:" I've tried tweaking the colors, margins and padding but wasn't able to change the FontSize?”

We can change font size of the SfTreeNavigatorItem by using FontSize property of the SfTreeNavigator. Pease refer the below attached sample

Sample: SfTreeNavigatorUWPSample

Query #2: "how to change the size of the panel that holds the items when the dropdown button is clicked?"

Could you please provide more information like whether you need to change the height of the SfTreeNavigator based on the items present in it after clicking the arrow icon. This would help us to proceed further on this.

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon