We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

QAT Null reference exception

I'm working through the example sequence in the Ribbon "Getting Started" documentation.  All works well until I get to the "Add Items to Quick Access Toolbar" xaml code, then I get a Null Ref Exception in the xaml design window.
The problem disappears if I remove the two RibbonButtons from the QuickAccessToolBar section of xaml.

at Syncfusion.Windows.Tools.Controls.QuickAccessToolBar.QuickAccessToolBar_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
   at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

thanks.

1 Reply

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team June 7, 2016 05:17 AM UTC

Hi Kurt,

The reported issue had been already fixed in our latest version 14.1.0.46. Could you please upgrade your product to the latest version to get the issue fixed?

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon