We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ASP.NET Control installation - VS 2015 Template

I'm just curious if anyone else has had issues getting the controls to work from a VS 2015 asp.net project template.  I think there's a conflict in some of the NuGet packages/references that come in by default and I've been unable to figure it out.  If anyone else has had similar issues, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback as to how to get this to work.  The only way I've been able to get it to work was to bypass NuGet packages and start with a completely blank project and manually update files from one of the examples included in the installation.  Doing the same to a new "non-blank" web project hasn't worked yet. 

Thanks in advance if anyone has any pointers.  I've lost several hours messing with this and am about to move on but am hoping someone can save me prior to that so it's not a complete waste. 

Thanks!

1 Reply

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team June 6, 2016 02:42 PM UTC

Hi Brad, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.We are unable to reproduce the reported issue”can’t able to render component in VS2015 asp.net project template”.We can able to render our controls in VS 2015 asp.net project template.Please find the below documentation link to create our component in asp.net by using project template. 

We have prepared a simple sample to render our component in VS 2015 asp.net by using project template and please find the sample from the following location: 

Sample: Sample 

Can you please share the screen shot for which you have faced the error in your side while rendering our component. This would be helpful for us to serve you. 

Please let us know if you have further query, 
Regards, 
Kasithangam 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon