We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Modify bullets from drag and drop appointment

Hi,
I'm writing to you with a question. I 'm using your controller SfSchedule and I'm doing drag and drop actions with my appoints in scheduler. I'm asking you, is there any possibility to change the style of drag and drop appoint? Exactly, when I chose to edit an appointment there on the interface will appear an Resizerectangle with few ellipses positioned on top of the rectangle and at the bottom. I want to override the style to hide the ellipses and, if it's possible, to change a little bit the style of the triangle (custom). Is there any possibility to do that?

I attached at my post to be more clearly What I want to do.

Thank you!

Attachment: Custom_EditAppointment_6b29b08a.rar

3 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 3, 2016 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Pavel, 
Thanks for your using Syncfusion product. 
As of now your requirement of hiding resize animation ellipse can be achieved by getting corresponding Ellipse by using VisualTreeHelper. We have prepared a sample for the same and please find the sample in the below. 
As of now we don’t have any support to change the resize animation ellipse as triangle. 
In the above sample we have used the below code snippet to hide the resize animation ellipse. We have collapsed the resize animation ellipse visibility while drag and drop. 

void CollapseAnimationEllipse () 
        { 
            var obj1 = VisualTreeHelper.GetChild(schedule, 0) as Border; 
            if ((((obj1 as Border).Child as Grid).Children[3] as Canvas).Children[0] is ScheduleDaysAppointmentViewControl) 
            { 
var daysAppViewControl = ((((obj1 as Border).Child as Grid).Children[3] as Canvas).Children[0] as ScheduleDaysAppointmentViewControl); 
                var daysAppViewControlGrid = VisualTreeHelper.GetChild(daysAppViewControl, 0) as Grid; 
                (daysAppViewControlGrid.Children[4] as Ellipse).Visibility = Visibility.Collapsed; 
                (daysAppViewControlGrid.Children[5] as Ellipse).Fill = new SolidColorBrush(Colors.Transparent); 
                (daysAppViewControlGrid.Children[6] as Ellipse).Visibility = Visibility.Collapsed; 
                (daysAppViewControlGrid.Children[7] as Ellipse).Visibility = Visibility.Collapsed; 
                (daysAppViewControlGrid.Children[8] as Ellipse).Fill = new SolidColorBrush(Colors.Transparent); 
                (daysAppViewControlGrid.Children[9] as Ellipse).Visibility = Visibility.Collapsed;            } 
        } 

In the above sample we have also changed the drag drop appointment background and foreground by using visual tree helper. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

PM Pavel Marius Iulian June 7, 2016 05:54 AM UTC

Thank you very much for your support. Your answer was helpful for me, and it was easier than I thought.
About the triangle, it was my mistake, I was thinking at the rectangle (grid content), but it is ok, my mistake. I'm sorry!

Thank you again for your support.

You're doing a great job!

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 8, 2016 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Pavel, 
Thanks for your update and please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon