We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Child grid parent ID

Hi

I have a child grid with adding records enabled.
How do I pass the parent ID to the insert action in the controller.

I am using a dialog edit form and I can set all of the fields of the new reoord but when I press the save button the record passed to the controller has 0 as the parent id.

The sample you sent me regarding a previous post "technical support incident 156254" also exibits the same problem

Regards

Martin

4 Replies

GV Gowthami V Syncfusion Team June 2, 2016 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We considered this “Filtered queryString value not passed to controller by default when adding” as a breaking issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 

Gowthami V. 

AR Anil Ramlochan replied to Gowthami V January 24, 2017 02:02 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We considered this “Filtered queryString value not passed to controller by default when adding” as a breaking issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 

Gowthami V. 

I'm having this same issue. How was this resolved?

AR Anil Ramlochan January 24, 2017 02:03 AM UTC

I'm Having this same issue, how was this resolved?

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team January 24, 2017 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Anil, 

A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.   

Regards,   
Manisankar Durai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon