We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filtering Issues

I have a grid with various columns with Excel style filters. Most a filtering correctly.

However I have a drop-down list in one of the columns. When I attempt to filter this column I am presented with the list of distinct values, select one of them but on there server side the filter has no value.

i.e. I have on filter definition to look for an Operator Id that matches NULL!

Can anybody give me an insight into what might be happening here as the documentation sucks.

Regards,

Duncan

1 Reply

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team June 1, 2016 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Duncan, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed the reported query and we need few clarifications from your end. 

1.       Are you performing external filtering in grid by having the value selected from dropdown which is placed outside the grid? 
2.       Are you binding any external data to dropdown and thus filtering the grid data based on the value selected. 
3.       By “I have a drop-down list in one of the columns”, did you mean that you have bound a template column with dropdownlist? 
4.       Screenshot of the issue that you are facing 
5.       If possible, share an issue reproducible sample or hosted sample link for our reference 

Regards, 
Ragavee U S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon