We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change Appointment Color

Hello,
since my customer want to display an appointment in different ways, he want to display appointments by "rooms" (locations).

I already achived this point, but now he's asking to color the appointment by the room color.
Is there a way to switch the appointment color programatically? I can't change the label value, since it's an important information.

Thank you for the help.
Dario.

3 Replies

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team May 31, 2016 02:22 PM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

By default the appointment color can be set by setting the Label of the appointment form. If you are using the “Rooms” as the Label then it will automatically set the color for the specified rooms as the Appointment color. Please refer to the following screenshot,  

We need some more information about your query. Please provide the following details, it will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest, 
·         Whether you want to set the label value for setting the appointment color or you want to override the existing color with the Query events? 

Regards, 
Adhi 

DF Dario Fraschini May 31, 2016 02:30 PM UTC

Hello, i have to override the color just in case my customer click a button "Display Rooms".

I already use the label for "activities" color (it's the default visualization of the schedule), but when the user click that special button, i have to override the appointment color (label color)  to "Room" color (location color).

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team June 1, 2016 03:06 PM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have analyzed your scenario at our end. The schedule control does not have the default support for override the appointment colors. Please create the direct-track incident regarding this to get the assistance from the support team. 

Regards, 
Adhi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon