We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Changing size of all UI components

Hi,
Im designing complex forms for my application and want to make everything smaller. I men every single form component and grid, just like when you set zoom in your browser (ctrl + mouse wheel). I like it around 70% of regular size.
I tried to set zoom via CSS, but this is not working good. In Chrome, it is OK, but in other browsers it breaks things...

Do you have any idea on how to achieve this?

Thank you,
Tom Frajer

Attachment: UI_Sizing_3387e196.zip

3 Replies

GV Gowthami V Syncfusion Team May 31, 2016 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

In our current implementation of the grid we don’t have support zooming functionality and we have considered your requirement as a feature and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 

Gowthami V. 

TF Tom Frajer May 31, 2016 05:52 AM UTC

Thank you :)

So now only possibility is to restyle each individial UI component manually?
Do you have any KB article on how to do this?

GV Gowthami V Syncfusion Team June 1, 2016 03:06 PM UTC

Hi Tom, 

Before proceeding with your query we need to clarify that your query “restyle each individual component manually”.  

Restyling each component means do you want to apply the zoom in and zoom out style after rendering the control? 

Please explain us clearly your requirement which will help us to analyze the requirement and provide you the response as early as possible. 

Regards, 

Gowthami V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon