We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Selected Date property

Hi is there any equivalent to the "SelectedDate" property in the SfCalendar control for SfSchedule? I want to use the command pattern to handle ScheduleCellTapped event in the ViewModel however I have no way of binding to the selected date. I have tried binding to the MoveToDate property using two way binding however that doesn't update the selected date in the viewmodel.

Is there any way to bind to the selected date in SfSchedule?

2 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 30, 2016 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Umar,  

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We are analyzing on your query on SfSchedule Xamarin Forms and we will let you know the status of this in one business day (May 31, 2016). We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 31, 2016 01:33 PM UTC

Hi Umar, 

Thank you for your patience. 

We have analyzed your query regarding “Selected Date in schedule control” in Xamarin Forms. As of now we don’t have direct support for selected date equivalent to SfCalendar control. We consider this as feature request, could you please provide us more information regarding this requirement with the scenario you are going to use. Based on your provided information we will analyze and implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. 

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon