We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

All day events in month view

Hi I'm having a problem displaying all day events in month view as also mentioned in this thread 

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/123190/showing-all-day-events-in-month-view .

That thread seemed to die out so perhaps I can give more information about the requirements. 

When I create an all day event I do the following:

var calendarEvent = new CalendarInlineEvent
            {
                Subject = "Testing",
                StartTime = new DateTime(2016, 5, 27, 0, 0, 0),
                EndTime = new DateTime(2016, 5, 28, 0, 0, 0),
                IsAllDay = true
            };

So the start time is midnight of the day of the event and end time is midnight of the following day. This is based on the convention from Microsoft outlook:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/ff184629.aspx

However when I use this convention on SfSchedule the event is not displayed in the calendar. I suspect this is because the control is still using the start and end time.

This is also an issue on the SfCalendar. 

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 30, 2016 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Umar, 

Based on the current SfSchedule implementation, we have separate panel for AllDay only in Day, Week and WorkWeek views. As of now we don’t have any support to uniquely display AllDay appointment in MonthView as like in Day, Week and WorkWeek views. AllDay appointment will be rendered as like normal appointment in Month view. 

We consider this to be a feature request. Could you please provide details with Screenshots (if possible), it can be considered while implement this feature. 

For SfCalendar please refer this incident (ID : 157839). 

Please let us know, if you have any query. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon