We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Shape/Placeholder Top, Left, Width and Height are all 0?

Hello,

I don't know if it is intended, but in my UWP project, when loading a PPTX file, the Shapes information are correct, except that the position/size of the shapes are all 0. Do I need to do anything to obtain those information correctly?

Best Regards,
Dat Vo.

4 Replies

DV Dat Vo May 27, 2016 07:50 AM UTC

Here is the slide I am opening:

And here is the result of the shape info:

DJ Devisri Jothi Syncfusion Team May 27, 2016 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Dat Vo, 
Thank you for your update. 
We have checked the provided screenshots, please find the details as below: 
We are able to reproduce the scenario “Size and position of the placeholder are not preserved while loading the presentation”
A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 
Please let me know if you have any question.  
Regards, 
Devisri 

PS Paul Steiner October 10, 2016 08:07 AM UTC

Is there an update on this error? I can reproduce this error as well.

DJ Devisri Jothi Syncfusion Team October 10, 2016 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Paul, 
The issue - Size and position of the placeholder are not preserved while loading the presentation has been resolved in our Volume 2, 2016 release (14.2.0.26). We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 3, 2016 is also rolled out and it is available for download under the following link.    
We recommend you to upgrade to the latest version – 14.3.0.49 of Essential Studio to get this issue resolved. 
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 
Thanks, 
Devisri  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon