We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDataGrid

FIRST when i created this new thread there was NO option to choose SfDataGrid in the Control dropdown, so i had to choose General.

deployed app to Win10 desktop and Swipe doesn't work, left or right.  tried right clicking and that didn't work either.  what am i missing?

2 Replies

AS aaron sulwer May 26, 2016 07:44 PM UTC

IGNORE! i forgot to enable Swiping on the grid! oops!  but the ticket creation is a legit issue!

AR Akila Rajaram Syncfusion Team May 27, 2016 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Aaron, 

Please find the responses for the reported queries.  

Query : FIRST when i created this new thread there was NO option to choose SfDataGrid in the Control dropdown, so i had to choose General. 

We have fixed the issue from our side, now you can able to select the control “SfDataGrid” under Xamarin.Forms platform to create forums.  
Query  : deployed app to Win10 desktop and Swipe doesn't work, left or right.  tried right clicking and that didn't work either.  what am i missing?                      
Thanks for the update . Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Akila R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon