We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Showing multi-page TIFF-Files on the winform - is it possible?

I am using the community edition of syncfusion at home just to see how powerful it is. This PdfViewer control caught my interest.

The object with the name pdfViewerControl1 is working correctly on my winform, showing me the content of a PDF file from my hard disk called by using the string argument.

But, is there any way to show multi-page TIFF files with the PdfViewer-Control? Or is there any kind of a "workaround" to do so?

1 Reply

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team May 23, 2016 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Koese, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

We do not support displaying tiff or other format images in our PDF viewer. However, as a workaround we can convert the multipage tiff image into PDF document and display the resultant PDF document in the PdfViewerControl. The following KB demonstrates the conversion the Tiff image into PDF document: 

We have also created a workaround to convert multipage tiff image to PDF document and display the same in the PdfViewerControl for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below link: 

Regards, 
Sathish 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon