We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Blank screen on iOS

Hello again, 

Now I'm trying to run the Schedule into iOS and the result is only a blank screen. On Android it works. Am I missing something? 
Obs. I added the iOS dll's

I'm attaching a sample reproducing the problem. 

Thanks!

Attachment: SchedulePerformance_5147cab5.zip

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 20, 2016 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Guilherme, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We have checked your provided sample and found that Schedule not rendered because of SfScheduleRenderer instance not created in Finished Launching overridden method of App Delegate class in iOS Project. Please check the below code snippet, 

Code Snippet:  

public override bool FinishedLaunching(UIApplication application, NSDictionary launchOptions)
        {
            Forms.Init();
            LoadApplication(new App());
            new SfScheduleRenderer (); // need to add this line for Forms iOS schedule rendering
            return base.FinishedLaunching(application, launchOptions);
        }

We have also modified the sample by adding the new SfScheduleRenderer in the AppDelegate, please refer the sample in below link. 

You can also refer our online User Guide Documentation by using the below link for SfSchedule, 

Online Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfschedule/getting-started 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

GU Guilherme May 20, 2016 05:01 PM UTC

Thank you very much !!!!

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 23, 2016 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Guilherme, 

Thank you for the update, please contact us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon