We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Appointment span over two days not shown correctly (Android)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124129 May 18,2016 05:15 PM May 19,2016 09:35 AM Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfSchedule
Siggi
Asked On May 18, 2016 05:15 PM

Hello,
it seems to me that there are quite a few bugs left in the android version of this scheduler control.
I would really love to use it in my current project, hopefully most of the bugs a fixed by the next release.

If I add an appointment spanning two days, it shows up like in the picture, and if it is selected the
ScheduleTappedEventArgs.selectedAppointment
is null.

Regards,
Siggi

Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 19, 2016 09:35 AM

Hi Siggi, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.  

We have analyzed your requirement from the provided code snippet, and we are able to reproduce the mentioned issue with “Spanned Appointment rendering High density devices” in SfSchedule Xamarin Forms. Which has occurs on devices with pixel density is above 300 ppi.  

We have logged an issue report on this and the  issue fix for the mentioned issue will be included in our upcoming volume 2, 2016 release which is expected to be available by mid of June, 2016. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;