We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to do grouping in Syncfusion Scheduler?

Hi All, 

Would like to know whether Syncfusion Scheduler is capable for handling a group view in WinForms.

Basically, need of the hour is to group by different items ex : Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 as columns and to show the UI in day/week/month view under each column with the time range as different rows.
Also, create/edit appointments for each group.

Please guide this thread in the right direction and if possible share the links for the same documentation.

Regards.

3 Replies

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team May 19, 2016 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Sajal, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

The view of the Scheduler can be changed to the Month, Day and Week by using the SchduleType property. 

Code Snippet: 
//Set the UI for the scheduler as Week view 
this.scheduleControl1.ScheduleType = ScheduleViewType.Week; 

The grouping of scheduled appointment based on the timer is not possible with the current architecture. But you can have the recurrence appointment for the particular hour. For further information on the ScheduleControl please refer to the following UG Document, 

Regards, 
Adhi 

SA Sajal May 23, 2016 01:21 PM UTC

HI Adhi,

Thank you for replying on this thread.

I do understand that the view can be changed to Day, Month or Week type but there is an additional need to group the view based on certain criteria. I have attached a document for your reference.

In the document attached , the main UI is divided into two sections, one for Nancy and other for Andrew. Both sections are for Date - 23rd May and in Day view. How can i achieve this in Syncfusion Scheduler? 

Regards.

Attachment: Sample_a4bf366d.zip

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team May 24, 2016 03:43 PM UTC

Hi Sajal, 

Thanks for your update. 

As stated earlier, the schedule control do not provide support for grouping of schedule items.  

Please create an Incident regarding this to get more details on this with direct tract support using the following link,  

Regards, 
Adhi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon