We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add a second secondary axis on SfChart?

Hi All,

I have started using Syncfusion Controls for UWP and am actually amazed how well this product is.

However, I am trying to assign a second secondary axis to my SfChart but I couldn't find a way to succeed.

I have 4 spline series using the secondary axis without any problem. I now want to add 4 column series on the same chart with the same primary axis but on a scale of a new secondary axis which would sit on the right end of the chart.

Is there anyway that I can do this?

Thanks!

1 Reply

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team May 18, 2016 01:42 PM UTC

Hi Mehmet,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Suppport.

We have achieved your requirement by using Multiple Axes feature in the SfChart. In the column series, we can define additional axes by using XAxis and YAxis properties and also by setting the OpposedPosition property as "true" in the y-axis to place it in the right end. We prepared a simple demo to depict your requirement, please find the demo sample from the below link.

Spline_Column_Secondary_Axis

For more information about multiple axes, please refer the below link.

http://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfchart/axis#multiple-axes

Regards,
Samuel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon