We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error with unbound field

Hi,

I use a grouping grid in a windows form.
Normaly, it works fine. But when I change a criteria (for example a different date) in the request and reload the grid, sometimes, the grid crash on the unbound field (checkbox). This happens once in a while and I can't figure why. I joint the message with the portion of code where it crash. Someone can help me to solve this issue?

Thanks you.

Attachment: ErrUnbound_f6703407.zip

3 Replies

AG Anish George Syncfusion Team May 18, 2016 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We tried to replicate the issue from our end by the information given by you but we couldn’t able to reproduce the issue. Please refer the below sample in which we have tested (tested in the version 14.1.0.41). Could you please replicate the issue in the below sample so that we could able to get the root cause and can give you a solution quickly. 

Sample: UnboundField 

Any additional information would be of great help. 

Regards, 
Anish. 

MP Marcel Pepin May 18, 2016 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Anish,

Ia can not reproduce the issue. The problem arise once in a while and I don't know why. The same request will work fine many times and suddenly, that request crash whith no apparent reason. If I try to reproduce it every thing works correctly most of the time.

I compared the example yous sent to me with mine. The only difference is this line:

gridAttribution.TableDescriptor.EnableOneTimePopulate();

Is this line can be a clue?

I took out that line from my code and I will make many tests today to see if it change something.

AG Anish George Syncfusion Team May 19, 2016 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thank you for your update. 

We tried to reproduce the issue by adding the EnableOneTimePopulate() method in the previous sample but still we couldn’t able to reproduce it. We request you to create a DT incident regarding this, so that our dedicated engineers will work on it and may be able to reproduce the issue. If still the issue didn’t reproduce then our engineers will arrange a web meeting so that we can find the root cause from your end and will be able to give you a solution. 

You can create the DT incident from the following link. 

Please let me know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Anish. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon